Faster, More Effective Results
Our New York practice offers a welcoming environment where our expert dentists use the latest technology that dentistry has to offer. Learn about our innovative technology and how you’ll benefit from our patient-first care.
Our Dental Technology
Our advanced technology allows Dr. Boyd and our outstanding team to provide patients with the utmost precision and highest quality of care. We proudly feature:
- Laser Dentistry — helps reduce pain, minimizes swelling and delivers effective, long-lasting results for several dental procedures including restorative, periodontal, and cosmetic treatments
- Digital Scanners — allows us to diagnose any problems early, provide quick treatment planning, and helps us easily explain any possible health issues
- Cone Beam Scanners — helps us create personalized treatment plans and place dental implants with unmatched precision and comfort
- 3D Dentistry — provides high-definition, precise imaging of both external and internal structures of the entire mouth for greater accuracy
Frequently Asked Questions
Our advanced dental technology provides us and our patients with a number of benefits, such as:
- Accurate & effective treatment plans
- Faster recovery times
- Stronger, more durable results
- Natural-looking restorations
- Shorter dental visits
Digital imaging is a great improvement in dentistry that offers features to enhance the viewing of any problem areas. Digital X-rays use low levels of radiation and are easily displayed instantly on a computer screen for both our patients and doctors to see. X-rays are important for diagnosing dental decay, failing crowns and fillings, planning the placement of dental implants, and performing root canal therapy.
Dentistry has significantly progressed over the years and continues to evolve all the time. This means the latest technology involving treatment is always advancing, too. Some of the latest technology in dentistry includes computer-assisted technology, digital X-rays, 3D printing, laser dentistry, and more!
Dr. Boyd believes that each patient should be well-informed and involved throughout the treatment process. If you have any questions regarding our technology, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (212) 206-0513 or fill out a contact form. We’ll be happy to explain how you’ll benefit from our advanced technology and ensure that you understand each treatment.